Every member shall strive to adhere to the following codes of conduct:
1. Will be honest and impartial in discharging his professional duties.
2. Will uphold and contribute to the prestige and professional competence of the Institute.
3. Will use his skills and knowledge to promote and practise acceptable quality assurance procedures.
4. Will contribute to the promotion of acceptance of quality products and services.
5. Will declare to his client or employer or any influence, connections or interests that might impair his impartiality in performance of his duties.
6. Will point out to his employer or client the adverse consequences to be expected if his professional judgment is overruled.
7. Will not disclose any information regarding his employer or client to any parties other than those who rightfully need to know the information in the course of work performed for the employer or the client.
8. Will not receive remunerations from more than one party for the same service without the consent of all parties.
9. Will not be charged in Court of Law for criminal offences.
10. Will uphold SQI’s constitution and professional code of conduct.